


Would you feel safe having your 23 pound toddler out there? I mean, they can nearly clear the fence. Somedays they ruin our lives. Other days we manage to still spend time in our backyard. I suppose they're sleeping or something.
Jane tries to blow on dandelions with nearly pursed lips. (She actually tries to blow on ALL flowers.)


Checking out her mini-swing set given to us by our generous neighbors:

And sidewalk chalk:
9 comments:
That is terrifying. They look rabid!! Has Jane developed a phobia of dogs yet? Because those scary things would be enough to traumatize a child for life! Well she looks well adjusted enough in the other pictures. I am excited to see you guys.
ELLA, That is so funny but so scary. Caleb would be so terrified, Is Jane scared?
The pictures of Jane are priceless. The dogs are a little scary.
Uh. Scary dog.
You said you look forward to seeing us this winter....are you planning a trip:)?
They are fierce! I'm glad we got to hang out today! :)
SCAREY!! I would have some "not-so-nice" words with the owners... Cute pics of Jane!
That is very scary! When I was about 3, my family and I were visiting grandma and grandpa and my brother and I were in their backyard when one of the neighbor dogs (doberman), jumped over the fence and ran and jumped on me and bit my arm really bad. So be super careful, I know you will.
OMG! I could not b out there. That is terrifing. Did those dogs hae rabies or something? if it jumped the fence i would have grabbed everyone who was out there and i would throw them in the house and i would make sure i was the last person to go in. Where was that at? Utah or Florida?
Post a Comment