In our backyard we have a separate fenced-off section where you can find weeds, old corn husks, trash from previous tennants, an old grapevine trellis, and a couple fruit trees.
(I'm biting into one of the budding fruits to see the inside. I thinks it's apple).
Now here's Jane in our front yard, playing with catkins.
So I guess the great danes were taking a nap while you were back there? :) Just so you know, I am such a wimp, my muscles are SO sore!! But, I am planing on the big run tonight!
3 comments:
Love the sweet pictures.
So I guess the great danes were taking a nap while you were back there? :) Just so you know, I am such a wimp, my muscles are SO sore!! But, I am planing on the big run tonight!
Her hair reminds me of little orphan annie. I love it and I hope she can always stay a redhead.
Post a Comment