July 31, 2008

Dresses and Pigtails

We are still on a dresses and pigtails kick over here, although she is becoming a little bit more flexible.




(check out Jane's hip-hop dance move:)


Look, our new jogging stroller! $25 dollars from Craigslist. I have used it so much I really don't know how I survived without it. Although, I promise, it's usually used for running. I don't know what we're doing in this picture:


5 comments:

Molly said...

I want a jogging stroller and I'm not even pregnant!

Clair said...

I don't see how you make those tiny pigtails! And you have bangs!? This is new. You look very cute as does Jane.
Cool deal on the stroller. Did I tell you that my double jogger was apparently stolen? Bummer.

LJ, DC and ML said...

love the pig tails and the dresses. Cute pics Ella! How's your ear? Feeling better? I guess I need to get on the internets more often, since I think the ear boo-boo is a little bit old!

Candis Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candis Ellis said...

Okay, it needs to be said even if it makes you embarrassed...You look GORGEOUS! What a stunning little picture of you and your baby girl!