So, I've been instructed to wear a cotton ball in my ear for, I don't know, indefinitely. I'm used to it and had convinced myself it was no big deal. So I went to Costco today wearing my cotton ball. I heard a 5 year old boy laughing and he said (pointing) "She has a cotton ball in her ear." As if that wasn't embarrassing enough the mother loudly responded, "Yes, but we shouldn't laugh at her."
On the upside I think it gives me somewhat of a youthful look. A magazine salesman stopped by today and said, "Is your mom or dad home?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your posts always make me laugh :) So I guess if you are up for Costco, it might be okay to call for a lunch get-together this week?
That is so hilarious! I promise I won't make fun of you when I see you, and I won't let Tyler laugh at you either!
HaHahahahahaha!! Maybe I should try it for the "youthful look!"
You are an animal for putting up that couch-ridden picture, I love it! No, I haven't had bangs since I was a kid. I like them because it makes it look like maybe I did something with my hair, even though I didn't. Sly, huh? I'm glad you got to have your surgery and that you survived, I read all the gory details and laughed at the dry cracker-spitting. I'd still really like to get the kids together sometime! Summer just flies by so quickly, I can't believe it.
Post a Comment