July 10, 2008
Wish me Luck
Tomorrow I am undergoing tympanoplasty surgery for the hole in my eardrum. This ear problem first started around the same time my best friend found out she was pregnant. She's already had her baby, so I think it's time for me to get this fixed! I've never had general anesthesia so I hope everything goes well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck! I am so glad you are getting your ear drum fixed!
I hope all goes well, Ella. Call if you need anything!
Wow. Fascinating, and kind of scary at the same time. You'll do great!
Best of Luck! Does this mean we still have to run on Saturday? Just teasing :) Let me know if you need anything at all (dinner, treats etc?)
GOOD LUCK! I hope everything goes well.
This is Olivia from Skyview- I don't know if you remember me but I actually had this surgery done when I was living there & it was one of the "better" surgeries I have had. I mean, no surgery is "good" & it's kind of scary but I lived though it, so I hope all goes well. GOOD LUCK!
Hope all went well! Did this affect your hearing at all??
Post a Comment