
Paris, being older and wiser totally knew what was up when we asked the girls to hug for the camera. She managed to do the side arm hug while smiling at the camera. Jane, on the other hand, was so serious about trying to get her hug in like she had been told to do. I thought it was so funny.



And here's some shots of Jane enjoying the flowers:



6 comments:
That picture of Jane 'hugging' just cracks me up! She is such a sweetie!
So cute!! Jane is a doll!! Love the "hugging" pictures, too. She's got to get it right!
The shot of Jane with the flower by her lips and the sideways glance is my favorite. You do such a great job taking pics of her, Ella!
That's the prettiest dress I've ever seen
Those pictures of Jane hugging her cousin Paris are so cute! I love that she is so serious about hugging her. Very sweet!
Ella, you take such gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment