I think it's great that some of you are interested in the Weekly Theme idea. If you would like a copy of the ideas I've already put together email me at ellajespersen@gmail.com. Then we can talk more about putting some other themes together. Thanks!
Ella- I found your blog through Candis and I hope you don't mind! Your themes are a fabulous idea- I should totally get in on this. It's one of those things I've always wanted to do, but haven't taken the time to sit down and work on. You are a great mom!
1 comment:
Ella- I found your blog through Candis and I hope you don't mind! Your themes are a fabulous idea- I should totally get in on this. It's one of those things I've always wanted to do, but haven't taken the time to sit down and work on. You are a great mom!
Post a Comment