October 26, 2008

Playing in the Puddles

You can't tell from the previous post, but Jane is typically a very clean little gal. She doesn't like being dirty. So she was hesitant to explore the puddles.

She tested out the waters:


Then she let loose:



But was a little sad with the results:


Then she smelled the water and decided it was good enough to drink:


But how does a girl drink from a puddle without getting dirty?

9 comments:

Candis Ellis said...

She always makes me laugh. That last pic...awesome.

Clair said...

A straw! Cute stuff!

April said...

Love the black and white.
And I love in the last pic, how she won't let her hands touch the ground! It made me laugh. She is too cute!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I love that she drank the water!

The R.O.C. said...

So Agnes is starting to get funny about being clean. Today she dropped some food on her shirt and insisted on having a whole new outfit. Maybe Jane rubbed off on her some this summer!

LJ, DC and ML said...

hello, seriously those are the cutest pics ever! And since I said the same thing about your last set too, I think you're a winner.

cara said...

I can't believe OCD Matt took the picture while Jane ingested all the germs. Priceless, although, maybe you could sell the photo on EBAY?

Clair said...

i just looked at these again- I have to give a "wow" to the photo with the reflection. matt strikes again. i like the others too. nice b/w conversions

MomandDad said...

leah said
Matt is a genius with a camera. These pictures are adorable.