Here's some of the decor:




Jane probably loved the balloons more than anything and wasn't about to let this one get away.

And here she is with Zavier, to whom she is betrothed.

We had a good time eating:

And Jane was somewhat cooperative when it came to opening presents:

until we opened the Sabin's gift which included candy. She promptly asked for a bowl and didn't want anything to do with anything else.

By the time we got home Jane was ripping into all of her presents again and loving all of them. Thank you so much to all you of who were able to share Jane's special day with us. It really meant a lot to us having you there!
6 comments:
Very cute pictures. The water bottles are insane, you are cute. You have a big girl now. By the way who is this Zavier kid and doesn't Jackson get a say in this?
The ducks are adorable!
Okay, I this is probably weird to say, but I am so proud of you!! That looked awesome! The theme came off beautifully and it really seems like it was a lot of fun.... :( I wish I had been there.
I am still cracking up about the thought of you and Matt coming in singing "Happy Birhtday" with Jane freaking out--so funny.
It was a great party Ella!
So glad we got to come! You did a great job putting everything together!
WOW, Ella!! You were over-achiever on the party!! 8( sorry we couldn't make it!!
Post a Comment