October 2, 2008

Backyard Party

Last weekend we got to go to Julie's and Terrell's house for dinner. They recently transformed their backyard into a majestic wonderland. Jane loved the water, especially the fountain in the front that she could touch. The kids even got to see the fish eat their food.

Sam, Cara, Maddie, and George wait for the fish to appear. Judging by George's face I think he's seen one:


Jane, Maddie, and Max watch the waterfall.


Jane bonds with her girl cousins.


A serious conversation between Maddie and Jane.


Checking out the waterfalls in the front with Aunt Julie:



Dinner time! Terrell serves up some delicious hamburgers.


Sharon and Steve chow down.


Jane contemplates the beauties of nature and the love of family.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

ok, could jane be any cuter? seriously. that one of her just sitting there, i want to eat her.

Also did you guys get a DSLR or is this still the old school film one? It looks so good. i need a good camera.

cara said...

Ella,
Nice comment about George. His face really does look like he was freakin' out!
See you Friday!
Cara

Bonnie said...

Okay, so I finally caught up looking at everyone's blogs. Question: Is EVERYONE potty training right now, but me?? I can't believe how many posts I've seen. Obviously, I need to get on that horse; BUT, I really don't want to...I AM inspired to bring up our potty seat from the basement. No promises... Their yard is beautiful!! I love fountains and ponds but I am too scared about drowning to go there!