October 23, 2008

A messy art project

I like to give Jane some art things to do at the table while I work in the kitchen. I guess I was a little less attentive than usual because when I next looked at her she had smeared so many different colors of paint all over her cheeks, nose, chin, mouth and tongue that it was a solid grey color. So we took a detour to the bathtub. She seemed pretty happy about it.



Also illustrated in this photo is how Jane ALWAYS "sits" in the bathtub. Never on her bum, only on her feet in a squatting position. If I try to sit her on her bottom she cries and fights me. I can remember her sitting normally when she was a really small baby but I'd say she's been using the new position for over a year now.

7 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

That is the most hillarious pic ever. . . She's looking like Daddy with a beard in that shot. :)
Love you guys!

Candis Ellis said...

love, love, love this picture. This one needs to be framed! She is so freaking cute! I fully expect to see this pic in her wedding video one day. :)

Christina said...

She is adorable. Luckily, she didn't look like that after painting her spider, or I think you would decide to not come back!

The Griner Family: said...

That is great! You are so brave to let her play with paint.

Dana said...

She is such a funny little sweet girl, but naughty too.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! She's Chinese! Don't deny it, you taught her how to sit like that!

cara said...

Jane is so funny! HAHAHA! I like the picture she looks hillarious!
She's so cute! ;)