Well, summer is gone. I usually like fall. But having experienced winter here in Utah last year fall is only signaling the beginning of a 6 month freezing cold winter. So it's making me a little sad. Here are some pictures of Paris and Jane enjoying the last of the warm weather. They are playing with some water I put in a sandbox I got at a garage sale. A really cheap sandbox sounded like a good idea until I realized I would have to buy sand at a real store for a real price. But at least they got some enjoyment out of it this way.
And here's a personal favorite: fighting over the toy.
4 comments:
Paris and Jane are so lucky to have each other. Does their age difference keep them from having things in common?? Jane's hair is so cute!
Ella, no worries. You will get a week-long taste of summer in January to break up the long Utah winter. Hooray for cruises to tropical locations!
Sand or no sand, still an awesome yard sale find! Did Jane get her duck back?
Cute!
Post a Comment