



When she saw the lemon tree she called the lemons "bubbles." I believe I know why in only the way a mother could. The first plastic egg she ever saw was a gift Aunt Tracy gave her. Inside the egg was a bubble wand and bubbles. Since then she would ask for bubbles when she saw a plastic egg. Our neighbors decorated a tree outside for Easter by hanging Easter eggs from the branches. Jane liked to go look at them, and called them "bubbles." So, when she saw lemons hanging from the tree, that are similarly shaped to an egg, her cute little mind thought "bubbles."

In this picture we caught the beginning of the expression that Jane makes when she fake-cries. She was fake-crying because she wanted someone to take her back outside again.
3 comments:
that is just too cute...the sun glasses, the lemon bubbles, and the fake cry (Savannah loves to do that too)
Jane is so classy! I just hope she isn't out of Noah's league. Well Ella, using your words: I like you and I like your blog. Keep up the good work.
Oh Ella, these are the cutest pictures ever! It was so good seeing you guys. Move back, Move back, Move back!
Post a Comment