March 29, 2008

Oh, California

I love California more than I should. We took a road trip this past weekend as Matt's sister was getting married. It was great to see family and friends, and it was of course wonderful to see California. But it was twinged with sadness the entire trip. I could hardly enjoy the scenery because every time I tried to enjoy it I had a horribly sick feeling in my stomach because we didn't LIVE there. Why is it so expensive?!

There will be more California pictures to come, but here are some of some oranges and what not.













3 comments:

Clair said...

Holy Curly Red hair!!! I especially love the picture of Jane with the flowers!

Veronica said...

The colors in those pictures are amazing. I love the orange with Jane in her little blue sweater and the one with the flowers! Oh how I love California too and oh how I love the spring time!

Jenni said...

It is impossible to love California more than you should. It was so good to see you guys. That little Jane is adorable!