I love that last shot the best! I think you are beautiful and in that shot I can see your beauty and the love you have for Jane in your face. Good job Matt! I am assuming you took the picture.
The first "you" is referring to you Ella and the last "you" is referring to you Matt. Too many "you" words when you are talking to two people can be confusing. I know you both knew what I meant.
3 comments:
I love that last shot the best! I think you are beautiful and in that shot I can see your beauty and the love you have for Jane in your face. Good job Matt! I am assuming you took the picture.
The first "you" is referring to you Ella and the last "you" is referring to you Matt. Too many "you" words when you are talking to two people can be confusing. I know you both knew what I meant.
You are a fun mom to go out in the snow. I didn't touch it this year...
Post a Comment