August 11, 2008

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

The other day Matt was playing with Jane outside in our neighborhood and I returned home from running errands in the car. When Jane saw me in the car she immediately ran over saying, "Go! Go!" She climbed in when I opened the door and climbed back to her chair. I thought it was so funny I looked at Matt and said, 'You better get in, Jane wants to go." When I didn't start the car immediately she said impatiently, "Go! Vroom, vroom!" So off we went. We eventually decided on going to the grocery store where we picked up some Klondike bars that we came home to eat. Here's Jane enjoying hers.









7 comments:

Candis Ellis said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful time on your porch with such fabulous chairs!! I am also still beaming that Jane 'wanted to see me.' What a cutie.

buchanancasa said...

You're so good at capturing her tender facial expressions. I like the ones where her hands are together like she's going to pray. My kids like to go on little mini-dates to the store too.

The Griner Family: said...

So fun! I love Jane's hair! Aubrey will have so much fun playing with her over the New Years!

Jenni said...

These pictures of Jane make me really want to have my own baby so I can take lots of cute pictures.

Megan said...

So cute! She has such a cute personality! And BTW, I LOVE your recipe ideas! I need to get my crap together like that.

Bonnie said...

How fun!! I'm impressed that she will drink out of the hose!

Anonymous said...

I'm so in love with that picture of her drinking from the hose!