One time Matt told me that he thought I was being unfair to Jane when I didn't let her pick out her entire outfit on her own. So when Matt dresses her he lets her wear peach colored sneakers with pink socks on up to her knees.
Hey Ella, My sister in law has a little girl Jane's age and wants to start doing school with her a few times a week. I told her that you have done that with your daughter and she was very interested in seeing what you have put together if you wouldnt mind sharing. You can email me at joyceleste@gmail.com. Thanks ella!
I love the driveway Jane pictures. I wish we lived next door to you. Kyle was talking about how it might be nice to live in Eagle Mountain, and I was thinking how ridiculous would that be, me moving to Lehi while you live LA, especially since you lived in Lehi while I lived in LA. Let's just meet in the middle, move to St George, ok.
I think Matt should have to take Ella in public and around people he knows when she dresses herself...Maddie loves to put adult socks on all day, but she is NOT allowed to leave our house with them on. I draw the line with shoes on the wrong foot...
Bonnie, Just to let you know, and everyone else for that matter: on the few occasions when I take Ella out in public and around people I know, she always is allowed to dress herself.
5 comments:
Hey Ella,
My sister in law has a little girl Jane's age and wants to start doing school with her a few times a week. I told her that you have done that with your daughter and she was very interested in seeing what you have put together if you wouldnt mind sharing. You can email me at joyceleste@gmail.com. Thanks ella!
I love the driveway Jane pictures. I wish we lived next door to you. Kyle was talking about how it might be nice to live in Eagle Mountain, and I was thinking how ridiculous would that be, me moving to Lehi while you live LA, especially since you lived in Lehi while I lived in LA. Let's just meet in the middle, move to St George, ok.
I think Matt should have to take Ella in public and around people he knows when she dresses herself...Maddie loves to put adult socks on all day, but she is NOT allowed to leave our house with them on. I draw the line with shoes on the wrong foot...
Bonnie,
Just to let you know, and everyone else for that matter: on the few occasions when I take Ella out in public and around people I know, she always is allowed to dress herself.
Does Ella get to wear adult socks, too?
Post a Comment