August 9, 2008

Jane at Sunset

Here's our little angel. She loves to go on walks after dinner. We almost always see a "choo-choo." She always asks to see them, but then gets nervous when they come.





Choo-choo's coming! (Please note the back of her hair which should answer everyone's question as to why I fix her hair curly everyday. Otherwise it would all look like that.)


Check out the jewelry that Jane made during "color week."

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the "choo-choo" face! She's so like Maddie with all the jewelry. I need to start making or buying stretchy jewelry so I don't have to help her deck herself out all of the time. She likes to put on every bracelet and necklace that we own throughout the day... Gotta love our girls!!

Clair said...

love the jewelry and her face of anticipation

Candis Ellis said...

When I pulled up this post, Jake was in the kitchen and he said..."Whoa, who is that?" "Jane," I said. "She is just perfect, isn't she?" "Yes she is." Proof that I am not just biased because I adore her - she really is perfect! I'm sure you feel the same way.

Christina said...

Love those curls, love that girl! Jane is just too fun.