It's time to do a little catch up. For starters I didn't post July's Project 365 pictures. Unfortunately, I think it might be Project 180 for me. I just can't seem to remember to take pictures anymore.
Here's some pictures I did take.
Jack was PRETTY excited to be able to climb onto the laundry basket all by himself.
I know he doesn't look very excited, but what kid wouldn't enjoy a bubbly bubble bath?
And if that isn't the cutest male butterfly you've ever seen....
Here we have Jane and Seth. Seth is my sister's youngest at 2 years old. We got to babysit him one morning when her family was in town. I have big hopes of doing an entire post on their visit. We'll see if my hopes become reality. Anyway, Jane enjoys Seth. It's pretty cute.
Well, there you have it. I told you I bombed.
3 comments:
My kids don't enjoy a bubbly bubble bath, that's who. They don't love getting bubbles on their hands. Weirdos, I know.
Aww- that's cute. Seth REALLy did take a liking to Jane. When they were saying goodbye in the car, Seth gave her a kiss with no prompting at all. Paul was looking over my shoulder and saw the butterly picture and said- "it's Jack the fairy!" Sorry- had to share. I think he is a very handsome butterfly. :)
ps- let's see if you made it to 180 days of pictures you beat me by about 150 days!
pss- i still haven't gotten to posting about the vacation and our time together either! but i am gonna! sigh...
Jane and Seth sittin n a tree H-U-G-G-I-N-G. First comes hand waves, then comes talks, then come the two best friends hugging and saying goodbye. we cant wait to c u again.
Post a Comment