April 27, 2010

The Big Milestone

Well. He did it. The ambiguousness of wether or not he had taken his first steps was solved on April 19 when he took 5 steps getting from the corner of one couch to the corner of another couch. Each day he's been trying it out a little bit more. Here he is in action. (you may want to mute it if annoying, high-pitched voices isn't your thing).

4 comments:

bakerfam said...

Yay I have the first comment! He is too cute. Why is it that walking makes them even cuter! He looks too tiny to be walking around!

Papa Griner said...

I love your family.

Kate said...

I am a little disappointed--I can't get the video to work. I was looking forward to some more highpitched shrieking. and some baby walking of course. I'll check back later, but in the mean time, congratulations little jack.

The Griner Family: said...

Way to go JackJack!