So when I was pregnant with Jane I got this blue striped maternity skirt at Old Navy. Last summer I found the same skirt from Old Navy brand at D.I. sized 2T. I couldn't resist. I never actually planned on wearing them together, but I decided to indulge myself on Mother's Day. (forgive Jane's weird smiles).
We had a fabulous BBQ with the Sparks and Sabins that evening. Jane had a lot of fun playing outside with some beach balls and the fountains.
Yeah what's up with that no belly pregnancy picture? :) Ella you and your daughter are so cute, it almost makes me want to have a daughter of my own someday! I love Jane and I love all the funny things she says too. Hope you ahd a happy mothers day!
4 comments:
Cute Mom and daughter! Elle you look great!
Love the matching skirts!
I thought you guys looked adorable! (I like that smile of Jane's too :)
By the way, Miss Ready to give birth, you look amazing! Perhaps it is the new haircut?
Yeah what's up with that no belly pregnancy picture? :) Ella you and your daughter are so cute, it almost makes me want to have a daughter of my own someday! I love Jane and I love all the funny things she says too. Hope you ahd a happy mothers day!
Post a Comment