May 3, 2009

10 Weeks and 10 Pounds Later....

and getting bigger all over.


(33 weeks)


(23 weeks)

Other than that not much else has changed. I am getting very excited to be having a boy and keep trying to picture what he will be like. I have been bargain shopper of the century when it comes to baby stuff that we needed. Garage sales are heaven sent. Here's my deals so far:

White wooden rocking chair: $25
Eddie Bauer vibrating bouncy chair: $3
baby bath tub: $3
Fisher Price cradle swing: $10
wooden dresser to swap out for Jane's: $2.50
Kiddopotamus head and body support car seat insert: $1
37 pieces of cute infant boy clothing: $7
Shopping with Candis: Priceless

Just over $50 dollars with only a few more items to go!

With how fast those 10 weeks have flown by since I last posted about being pregnant my heart rate accelerates when I think about only having about 6 more weeks left! Where did the time go? How will we fit a crib, dresser/changing table, and shelves into our already packed (and junky) bedroom? I'm way more nervous than I should be but I'm getting awfully excited to meet him!

9 comments:

The Griner Family: said...

We are so excited for you. We cant wait for Jane to meet her new brother!!:) You know, we had all 3 kids in one room for a while. Oh the days. We hope all is well with you and the new little baby. Keep us posted!

Ashlee said...

You look fabulous! I am so excited for you.

Jenni said...

Glad the horror of having a boy has given way to excitement.

Clair said...

Good shopping! Wow- he's almost here! Hang in there!

Christina said...

A pound a week is perfect gain, and you look great. Hooray for baby boys coming soon!

LJ, DC and ML said...

1. you look awesome
2. Holy cow those are some AWESOME deals?! We just don't get deals like that out here. :(

Sharon said...

Thanks for your unintended slam. Who gains a pound a week but the made up doctor's model of perfection? I was comfortable with myself until you let it be known that maybe the doctor's model is not made up.

Candis Ellis said...

I just get giddy when I think about those fabulous deals!!! Oh, and the new baby too :) Of course.

Keeping Life Creative said...

Geez, you look so good pregnant. Can I have your secret. LOL