February 28, 2016

February

Well, this will probably be short.  It's been 14 hours since I left the house and I'm at the library now trying to catch up on school work.  (I wrote this last night but forgot to hit publish!  I'm counting it!)

Hank was watching a movie and after they solved some sort of problem Hank exclaimed, "That was great team work!"

I served corn for dinner one night.  Hank whined and said, "I want it all built up."  He meant he wanted corn-on-the-cob instead of frozen corn.

Pete loves dark chocolate.  I gave him a piece of my 70% one time and I thought he would realize he didn't like it and I'd be able to have it all to myself.  But, no.  He loved it and wanted more and more.  I tried 84% one him one time and he did eat one bite happily, but after a minute, set it down and decided he wasn't into it.

Jane is drawing up a storm lately.  She said she realized that the types of eyes she likes to draw are...."how do you say A-N-I-M-E?"  Hahaha, I told her how to pronounce it and now she knows what genre she likes to draw.

Jack said his favorite part of school has been science.  He told me all about solids, liquids, and gases, and loved making Oobleck at school.

Pete now says lightsaber.  He knows what is important around here.


1 comment:

MomandDad said...

I love your blogs even if they are short. Love hearing about the kids.