February 7, 2016

February

Hank has been so excited to talk about how old he has gotten.  He always starts by saying he started as a baby, and he was a baby when he was one, and he was a baby when he was two, but then he turned three, and then he turned four!!  And he loves to say that he will be going to Jacky's school when he turns five.  One day he was excitedly telling Matt about getting older and continued, "Then I'll be five, then I'll be six, then I'll be seven, then I'll be eight, then I'll be nine, then I'll be TEN!!"  Then he asked Matt, "Are you ten?"  Matt said that he was forty and Hank replied, "Then you will be 100! When you are 100 you will be super big!!  You will break this house!"  Then his excitement waned and he said, "I don't want to be 100.  I don't want to break this house, do you?"

Jack came running to tell Matt that Hank had bit him.  Hank was immediately following behind trying to hug him and apologize.  Matt asked what happened and Hank said, "I accidentally put my teeth in him."

Pete has been absolutely obsessed with his chapsticks.  He carries them around all the time and has to put them on before nap and bedtime.  He is also obsessed with playing upstairs.  Any time he is downstairs he says, "Pay!," which means that he wants to go upstairs to play, and he insists that a parent goes with him.  But once he is up there he plays and plays and plays with all the many toys he can find up there.

Matt wiped Hank's butt and put the toilet paper in the toilet.  Hank asked, "Why you covering the poo poo?  The poo is awesome."

Jack was playing with a whoopie cushion and Hank came in to Matt and said, "Dad, Jack hit me with his......(long pause not knowing what to call it)......fart balloon."

Matt and Hank were talking about Star Wars and Hank said, "I don't want you to stick me in a Tauntaun.  That would be disgusting, right?"

Jane has been really enjoying her books lately.  She's gotten into graphic novels which I think is a perfect combination  for her love of writing and drawing.

Matt asked Hank, "Do you think Batman wets his pants?"  Hank answered, "No, he doesn't have underwear."  Matt said, "He doesn't have underwear?"  Hank said, "And he doesn't have wee-wees."

Jane and Jack were playing with Star Wars toys and Matt overheard Jane say, "I'm never gonna let Anakin turn bad, my honey-boo."

Matt sent me some pics!  These are from our California trip.  I'm loving them!  Thanks, Matt!








2 comments:

MomandDad said...

Such a fun blog and great pictures

Julie Sparks said...

The pic of the boys on Grandma's phone is priceless.