Hank was looking at a book of Angry Bird Star Wars characters. He asked, "Does dis yoot yite Yute Tywawter?"
Pete is struggling again. And more than usual. I don't think I wrote about the last time he got sick last month with a ton of mouth sores. He was miserable. The doctor was pretty perplexed by it but thought it could be thrush. He took diflucan and it did end up going away. Then, just a couple days ago Pete got quite a fever and was feeling horrible. Today I noticed the same mouth sores starting to form in his mouth. So I'm hoping we can get to the bottom of this.
Jane and Jack have been fighting quite a bit. They both get so angry and emotional about it. Sometimes Jane will run up and grab this framed picture and show it to Jack and scream dramatically, "What happened to this?!"
Jane's best friend, Ana moved away this week. They became instant best friends on the first day of second grade and played every Monday after school. They had a lot of fun together. I was really sad about it, but Jane seems ok ever since I told her that Ana's grandparents live in Lehi and she would be sure to visit from time to time. She is also excited to send her some real mail and hopes to be pen pals. Here they are enjoying some sun and acting out some sort of dramatic scene on their last play date.
One thing that is almost sure to calm down a fussy Pete is a walk in the stroller.
And last Sunday he was so into the piano that he was even willing to sit on Sam's lap for a few minutes.
Matt and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Friday. Matt made me a very sweet card and I made him a key lime pie. I had to make up for the birthday mishap when I tried to get away with buying a Marie Callender's key lime pie that Matt wouldn't even take two bites of. We went out as a family to Thanksgiving Point's Tulip Festival. I thought this view of the purple flowers along the stream was beautiful and the kids loved seeing the baby geese. We even discovered a new (to us) insect. We kept seeing little flying creatures that Jane was sure was a butterfly. I was leaning towards them being hummingbirds because of how they flew and hovered. Jane kept saying, "I saw it up close! It has a proboscis, not a beak!" Come to find out it was a type of a moth called a hummingbird moth. So interesting!







1 comment:
Happy Anniversary. Looks like life is interesting and fun. Enjoy the journey.
Post a Comment