April 26, 2015

A good week in Spring

Matt was driving and Hank told him he was driving too slow and wanted him to speed it up.  Matt said he didn't want to drive too fast because he didn't want to crash and die.  Then Hank yelled from the back seat, "Die! Die!"

Matt and I were saying bye to each other and kissed.  While kissing Jane said to us, "Bye show-offs."

I overheard Jane say to Jack, "You kindergarteners don't know the first thing about thumb wars."

Scottie asked me how old Pete was.  I said, "He's one".  Then Hank got a big smile on his face and said to Pete, "Hi Obi Wan."

I took a video of Pete so I could remember how we spent his days as a 16 month old.


That's how he says no.  With his hand.  At that particular moment he was mad about how I was getting out a jar of applesauce.  He waved his hand no and thought I should be putting it back already since he didn't want it.  But, you see, Hank wanted applesauce so the sight of me continuing to put applesauce into a bowl sent him overboard.

The boys have started to really complain about bath time.  One morning it was especially bad when I remembered that I had bought some sort of bath fizz dinosaur egg.  They were so excited.  It fizzed and fizzed, turned the water orange, and then left them with a tiny stegosaurus.





We had some lovely weather this week so we were able to spend quite a bit of time outside.








1 comment:

MomandDad said...

Cute pictures. Good blog