I am hanging my head in shame. I noticed it was October 1st today and thought I would check the camera to see what pictures I took for the month of September. Guess what? EMPTY. Wow. I didn't think it would be empty. So, I snapped a couple photos of Jane playing on her toy sewing machine. Jack's napping or I would have taken a picture of him too! Then, I'm sorry, but, I LOVE Jane's drawings. And that's all I've got for you!
Here are some of the new things that Jane started drawing this month: (some are blurry because I was too lazy to take the pics out of the page protectors in Jane's art book)
Jane started adding girls to her pictures holding watering cans to water the trees and flowers.
We went to story time at the Library and they read a story called "The Owl and the Pussycat." Jane came home and drew an owl in a tree and a cat. LOVE IT!

The owl and cat have shown up in other pictures too. This one has a birthday cake and chocolate chip cookies, too!

Jane was babysat by a friend who lives in a 4-plex. When she came home she started drawing apartments.

That's all the pictures. September flew by in a hurry. The weather has been great! October is bringing lots of excitement: my parents are visiting and we have a lot of fun activities planned, Jane is having her birthday, and then, of course, Halloween!
The best news this month is that Matt picked up a part time job at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City teaching a few editing classes. We are so thankful for that!
4 comments:
Yay for the new job! Matt will be great. He'll take the department by storm no problem. And yay for the cute pics. I'm LOVING that toy sewing machine. How cute is that?
OH my gosh! The four-plex! I love Jane's drawings too! Child's art was the highlight of my art ed studies. And that Jane, she is a one of a kind artist and girl! Happy early Birthday to her!
Matt's gonna rock the classroom!
Love the art! Can't wait to see how the art party turns out. And congrats on the job. Now you will have more money to spend on the St George outlets right :)
Post a Comment