
I can't believe Jack is 6 months old already! Hooray!
He is such a sweetie and usually has a smile ready for anyone who looks his way.
He has been finding his own ways to get around. He'll use rolling and scooting backwards to change his scenery. And he's started rocking back on his knees. Sometimes he'll scrunch his knees up and then do a desperate belly flop forward to try to inch his way towards something in front of him.


Jack also started some solids this month. He did okay with the rice cereal. Sometimes I thought maybe he just didn't know how to eat yet when he would just stare at me blankly with his mouth closed. Or he would just let it sit in his mouth without doing anything. Then I gave him some mashed banana and realized he could eat when he wants to. Just like with nursing, he's only going to eat on his time table. Jane nursed and ate any solid food I offered her at anytime. Jack is so different. He usually tries desperately to get a hold of the spoon I'm using, even when I give him his own spoon to play with. And I'm always surprised that a 6 month old baby can manage to grab a spoon from me!


Happy 6 months Jack! We're so glad you're in our family!!
7 comments:
What a cutie!
He is so cute. Can't wait to see him. What a sweet little boy.
He is so cute!!
Sweet. Love that first picture- precious. And I love all the funny expressions you guys manage to capture- like pic 3. Goooo Jack!
I love the funny picture of Jack! So cute! Adorable little guy!
Sounds like he has Matt's eating habits. Not really fair to you when parents say 'I hope you get one just like yourself" and the spouse has to suffer. hang in there. Maybe he will learn to like more foods than his dad. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see him!
Okay, seriously. Either Jack is a genius baby, or Tom is...you know...not. I was only jealous while reading this post. Good thing he is so cute to distract me.
Post a Comment