February 20, 2009
Am I seriously only 23 weeks pregnant?
So what do you do when you are only 23 weeks pregnant but feel more like you are 36? I'm already thinking, "How much longer is this going to take? I can't possibly get any bigger." Yet I have FOUR MORE MONTHS TO GO?!!! At this point with Jane's pregnancy I was LOVING it and thinking about how happy I was that I was finally looking legitimately pregnant. But at this point in this pregnancy I am already thinking I can hardly breathe when I sit down. Seriously. Four months. I am going to die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
You look fabulous even if you don't feel like it.
You really do look good pregnant (you look good not pregnant too, just so you know). If I didn't know you, I'd say you were between 6 and 7 months by looking at you. So I think you're right on! In my selfish world, I'm glad you're not so joyful this time around, because it makes me feel less awful for hating pregnancy. Four months really isn't that much longer until your world totally changes. Oh, I'm getting really, really excited for you.
You look so cute! But of course that doesn't really matter when you feel like crap, right? I'm sorry you can't breathe. :(
OK, you win you do look bigger than 23 weeks pregnant, however you look so good pregnant! It is all belly whether or not you think so, you are what we all want to look like when we are pregnant.
Oh good, perhaps you are going to have a very chubby little boy. Those are the best! :)
Awe! You are beautiful! You are all tummy! Only 4 months! How exciting!! Caleb said he is excited to teach his new little cousin the ropes!!! oh dear!
four months does seem far away doesn't it? you look awesome and gorgeous as usual.
You look radiant! And if your boy is anything like my boy, in about 2 months you will feel as though your ribs are breaking off one by one. I took Ambien every night the last week I was pregnant with Micah, and I am NOT a pill person. :)
Ella! You are crazy. You are not going to die!
That note that says it was posted by my mom, was actually posted by me!
I know you don't feel like it, but you really do look adorable. Hopefully four months will go by quickly as you are chasing around Jane!
Ella, you just gave me a brilliant idea. When I have one of those feeling big and annoyed moments, (instead of posting a current picture of myself) I am going to post a picture on my blog of myself from a couple months earlier and then hope the compliments come pouring in :) But yeah, you do look good and there are a lot of people who love you!
You look so great!! Like a zipper with a little bump in it! You're so skinny! (I mean, you know, other than the big belly and all :) But I understand what you're saying. I probably didn't look like that until 7 months. Maybe he's just doing all his growing now and then he'll just chill for the last few months. Either way, you look adorable! Hang in there!
You kind of make me want to write a blog about weight loss.
Post a Comment