

This is how Jane deals with the barking dogs. If she looks at them through one hand they aren't as scary.


And here's Jane going through the steps of watering the garden.





And for the sake of catching up here are some pictures that don't really belong anywhere. And let me end the suspense: They're of Jane!






Oh, wait! Someone besides Jane! Aunt Sharon (and Jane).
4 comments:
Well, everyone knows its impossible to have too many pictures of Jane. I found the looking at the dogs particularly funny. And Jane studying the passport is cute. I am going to be making a collage of photos of all the neices and nephews. How am I going to pick just one of Jane? So many awesome shots!
Thank you so much Ella for pictures of Jane on your blog. As her grandmother I love to see them and look at them over and over. They are really great pictures.
I am just so excited to make it on your site.
I love that she holds her hands to her eyes when looking at the dogs. Such a cute personality she has.
Post a Comment