
Matt was dressing Jane for church and thought that pulling her tights up all the way was hilarious.

Our family:

After the last big snow storm we took Jane out in the snow to play. She mainly just stood there. The snow was pretty high compared to her and she couldn't move around well. She seemed to enjoy herself though. Well, that is until she fell face first into the snow and couldn't move. She didn't like it after that.



These are some of my all-time favorite pictures of Jane. You'll have to click on them to enlarge to be able to appreciate the absolute joy on Jane's face.

3 comments:
I love the tights picture! Isn't it so funny when Daddy's have to help with girl things like tights? I remember once telling Dave that for tights you should bunch up the legs and start with the toes instead of just sticking the leg in the long sock. I always feel a bit sorry for kids who are dressed in big puffy snowsuits- it's a wonder if they can move at all. Jane is such a doll. And...Happy Birthday!
awwww Jane is darling! i love her. SO FUNNY.
Dude, I totally have to wear my tights like that too, or they roll down and help my muffin top action. Jane is adorable, so seriously cute. Almost as cute as her mama!
Post a Comment