December 3, 2007

Worst Mother Ever

Last night while I was talking on the phone around 9:30 Matt told me that he heard Jane crying. After finishing my phone call I asked Matt if he checked on her but he said she stopped crying on her own. A little while later I heard Jane whimpering again but was busy doing something. I told Matt I would check in a couple of minutes to see if she had a dirty diaper or was teething or something. But she stopped crying again and I forgot all about it. When I was finally heading to bed at about 1:00 am I decided that I better peek in on her and smell her diaper just in case.



6 comments:

Kate said...

that is THE coolest thing i have ever seen in my life.

p.s. this is kyle. kate cannot take credit for this post, although i do love her

Ryan said...

I blame it on the pacifier. (See previous post)

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I love this. So funny. Great pictures.

Brandon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jenni said...

I must say that these pictures give me a huge amount of respect for Jane. I mean, the kid's got skill if she can sleep in that position.

Molly said...

Hi Ella! Of course I remember you! I consider you one of my "Monta Vista" friends since Matt was one of my Monta Vista friends. :) I like to peruse your blog, too! Thanks for the words of encouragement about the marathon! If we lived in the same city, I'd love to run with you. PS--Jane is adorable! And say Hi to Matt for me!