December 3, 2007

What's been happening at home

Awhile ago I decided to get down on my hands and knees and give the kitchen floor a good scrub. Jane thought it looked like fun so I gave her her own sponge and she started scrubbing the floor just like mama.



The day before Thanksgiving I all of a sudden got very sick. It only lasted for a day but I was really nauseous and achey. Matt caught me slacking off on my parental duties, namely watching Jane in the tub to prevent any drownings.



Jane and I had the privilege of meeting Kate and Kyle's baby Noah. He was adorable and I loved holding him. Ever since meeting him Jane has talked about babies non-stop. She says the word while she does the sign. Instead of just rocking her arms like she's holding a baby she rocks her entire body back and forth.


1 comment:

Ryan said...

Is that really a BYU pacifier? I'm serious! Really!?