March 22, 2011

Jane-in her words

Jane gets to be student of the week at preschool next week. I'm supposed to make a little paper with pictures of her and things about her. I decided to let her tell me what to write. I couldn't believe that she just kept going and going and going telling me things to write. So here is what Jane would like you to know about her.

*I like to play dress up.

*I like to play in the bath.

*I like to paint.

*My favorite animal is ducky. I love ducky so so so super much.

*My favorite food is ice cream. I love ice cream.

*I like to play doctor. I like to fix people and I want to be a doctor when I’m big, when I’m old.

*I like to be nice at church.

*And I like to get messy. I love to get messy because I like to make everything messy so I can jump around in puddles.

*I like to put my own clothes on myself.

*I love to be funny.

*I like to be good at preschool.

*I like to blow dandelions when they're old.

*I like to hug ducky and Sara (her toy dog). I love to play with them.

*I love to play with my neighbors.

*I like to hug my mom and dad.

*I love to hug Jack.

*And I like when my mom and dad hug me. And I like when Jack hugs me.



3 comments:

Molly said...

well that is certainly a girl who knows what she likes, huh?

Jenni said...

She's awesome!

Candis Ellis said...

Wow, that was really, really special. Such a cute girl!