February 19, 2011

My Friend

About three years ago I had the good fortune to meet and become friends with a wonderful gal. At first I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that someone could genuinely be as "good" as she was. I kept waiting to see some larger faults, some insincere motives, some creepy skeletons fall out of her closet. But, in fact, it was true--she is good through and through. She continues to inspire me and I'm grateful for her friendship. The good news is, now you can be inspired too. She has started an uplifting little blog. You can find it here:

Bee A Little Better

Now, unlike my friend, I do have some insincere motives at play here. Although I stand by my every word and I'm more than thrilled to let you and her know that I consider her to be a fantastic individual, I REALLY want to win that Thanksgiving Point pass! Go check it out!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ah shucks, Ella. You only had to say that there was a giveaway. Thanks for the wonderful compliments. Good luck in the giveaway!