A bit outdated, but here's some pics of our mini family outing on Labor Day. We went to one of Matt's favorite Utah spots: Mona. There's a pond with a rope swing there. We went there when we were dating. He was so excited to share it with me, but I let him down by being too scared to go on the rope swing. It's not that high but I was terrified stepping out on that little branch! I always regretted not doing it though so when I got the chance to go on a rope swing in Belize on our cruise I made sure to do it. And now 6 years later we were back at Mona. Matt and Jane played in the pond and Matt went on the rope swing of course. We didn't get any pictures of that so instead we got some pictures of us doing nothing.


I couldn't decide which of the following pictures to use because while neither has our kids looking at the camera they both show off Matt's fantastic farmer's tan.

5 comments:
Aww Mona. It is pretty scary. How cool you went back. Were there tons of college students there, and if so, did you feel old? Jack is looking older. They grow up so fast huh?
Ha. Didn't notice the farmer's tan but what I like about the last two pics is that Jack is smiling in the first and Jane in the second. Typical. :)
SOOOOOO white!
I haven't ever journeyed to Mona, however the lavendar farm has made me want to go. Maybe this fall we'll venture down. And Jack is getting so big and cute- I loved his cute baby cooing on Sunday!
Ella, I'm waiting for the post on Jane's birthday!! :)
Post a Comment