Jack received his baby blessing at church this past Sunday. When they read in his name as John Matthew Jespersen my nephew Sam turned around very confused and said, "I thought you named him Jack?" It was a nice day. Jack's Grandma Jespersen made him a darling little blessing outfit. Thankfully Matt warned her about his small stature so she made the newborn size vs. size 0-3 months. It still fit him quite generously.

4 comments:
Love the handsome outfit on handsome Jack. I am totally copying the family photo for personal use! You are one adorable family!
You guys take the best pictures! I love your camera! Jack is so cute and Jane are so adorable
So Cute, and that was super fun!
He is so cute. and I think he looks so much like Jane. Do you? Some people tell me Jake looks like Noah but I don't usually see it. Either way, you have two cute kids, good work.
Post a Comment