April 14, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Matt and I are so proud to post this blog in a timely fashion. Here's some shots of our Easter day fun.

Here's more pictures than you would ever care to see of our egg dyeing activity.








Go Go Gadget Arm!


Then we hid the eggs around the house and Jane got to find them.




Easter Morning! The Easter jewelry was an instant hit.


I tried to corrupt Jane into liking Peeps with me but she took a small bite and said, "Not eat chicky's bum-bum."


For Easter dinner we headed to the Sabin's. Max is such a good friend to Jane. Here they took turns singing while the other danced.



And here I am about to explode on Matt because he was trying to secretly take pictures of me playing the train game.

3 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

hahahaha, love the pics Ella. I'm with Jane, no eat chicky's bum-bum. Though they are good in hot chocolate.

Jenni said...

1. I love that Jane's hair is long enough to go in a pony. 2. I love Peeps and have always felt like an outcast because I do. Sharon makes me feel like a freak about it. But, fortunately, Jared also likes them, so they were in our Easter baskets in abundance. 3. We still need to play the train game online with you guys!

cara said...

Jenni,
I had no idea that you could play the train game online.

Good blog Ella!