April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA GRINER!

Happy Birthday, Dad! We made you a video to celebrate. Jane said some really cute stuff and even made up a song for you. Then Matt explained he thought he had hit record but he hadn't. So here's round 2 where Jane is much more distracted and I had to feed her every word. Hopefully it will still get the birthday wish across. We love you and hope to see you this summer!


6 comments:

Shauna said...

first of all, happy birthday papa.

second, she is old and cute.

bakerfam said...

So cute! Love the outfit! She looks so big, why don't we live by each other!

Ashlee said...

What a cutie! Hey I have a friend who is now friends with you sister Clair, such a small world!

buchanancasa said...

That is adorable; I can't decide whose singing I enjoy more. So cute!

cara said...

CUTE

Clair said...

ADORABLE!