June 24, 2008
"Mommy, blow"
Jane thinks I have magic breath. As soon as something gets taken out of the microwave she says, "Hot, blow." She is usually anxious to start eating so she thinks that one second of blowing will magically cool it down so she grabs it from me immediately, then asks me to blow on it again and again until it is no longer the slightest bit warm. (I should skip the microwave altogether). Well, our neighbors gave us their old and very awesome mini swingset that contains one toddler swing and one mini slide. Jane went to go down the slide today but realized it was hot from the sun. So she said, "Mommy, blow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute and very smart that she made the connection that you blow things that are hot. My son is the same at meals, he waits until the food is no longer warm before he'll eat it. But, I continue to warm his food. I think it just makes me feel better that I am serving him warm food.
Oh my gosh. That is so amusing! Do you feel powerful? You have magical breath. Ella, I love your stories and your child!
I told you that Mom's have super powers. I am so silly that I forgot this one.
Post a Comment