Today I put Jane's slow-growing hair into pigtails. When I was finished Jane said, "mirror." I took her to the mirror and she admired her new do. Later on I caught her in the bathroom in front of the mirror saying repeatedly, "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty."


I feel like she is getting more and more talkative, which I guess is how it will continue from here on out. At dinner I kept asking her if she wanted to try a bite of my pizza. The look of spinach and tomatoes didn't entice. Finally she conceded and I let her take a bite. I couldn't believe what came out of her mouth next. She got a big grin on her face and happily said, "I like it." I was flabbergasted. I love seeing Jane grow up but on the other hand each time she does something "big girlish" I can't help but realize that she is not going to stay my little baby forever and that sometime I am actually going to have to accept that we need to have another.
6 comments:
Adorable! That had to be hard to make the pigtails. Isn't it shocking when they come out with their first sentence? She sure does look like a big girl.
awww! Jane with pigtails is an adorable thing. i liked your wordy post too. So who was your one lonely fan? Was it me, or was it Kyle, or someone else? Well either way, your fan club thanks you.
She is adorable! And yes someday soon you need to have another one :)
She looks so big! You're going to have to teach me how to do girl hair.
I found you guys. Hope all is well. Lots of love from Badger and family.
She is so pretty! I love those little pigtails!
Post a Comment