I'm sure I don't need to explain the fish pond, but I'm going to anyway. Each fish has a picture that represents a song in the middle of it. One child at a time goes fishing, then we stick that fish in the fish bowl while we sing it. (There is a magnet on the end of the fishing pole and a paper clip on each fish). Then a new fisherman, etc. I'm hoping it keeps their interest. I loved making the box, and made sure to laminate the box and the fish so that it doesn't get all ratty in the end. Inside the box are 2 pockets full of fish: one for the songs the kids already know, and one for songs that we can teach them throughout the year.
And the Game wheel is really simple, but a good way to show the kids what is coming next.
2 comments:
Go girl!
I wish I would have come to your nursery on Sunday so I could see you as Nursery Leader of the Year. The fishing game is one my mom would play with us. But yours looks like the Deluxe Edition. I bet those little kids went wild! When noah gets old enough for nursery I am moving to Lehi.
Post a Comment