oh my gosh ella. her hair in that 3rd picture is so crazy and so cute i just want to squeeze her.
Ella! She is so grown up looking in these pictures! Do you ever just look at her and freak out? Seriously she is adorable.
I guess it's official. Both you guys have inherited some sort of red hair gene. I guess it's from Grandma Ruth Ann. I know she's not blood related (Greg Kite), but there is no other explanation.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh ella. her hair in that 3rd picture is so crazy and so cute i just want to squeeze her.
Ella! She is so grown up looking in these pictures! Do you ever just look at her and freak out? Seriously she is adorable.
I guess it's official. Both you guys have inherited some sort of red hair gene. I guess it's from Grandma Ruth Ann. I know she's not blood related (Greg Kite), but there is no other explanation.
Post a Comment