February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
For the past few weeks I have dreaded taking Jane into a grocery store. As soon as she would see a Valentine's display she would cry and cry because she wanted a stuffed animal SO BADLY! Between her tears I would hear "roar," "woof-woof" or whatever the animal happened to be. I told Matt about it so today he came home with a special surprise. We wanted to get some nice pictures (Jane and the dog just happened to be in the exact same colors) but as soon as she saw the dog she wouldn't stop running around with it and wrestling it. SHE LOVES IT!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is really cute. I'm sure she was thrilled when she knew it was all hers :)
That is the sweetest thing!
How cute! I love your description of how she cried and made animal noises. I can just hear it!
That little Jane - she is so cute! Happy Valentine's Day to her!
Cute, cute, cute.
Hey there! We need your e-mail address. We HAVE to send you something.
I tagged you. You're supposed to blog 6 random things about yourself.
Post a Comment