Why did I give Jane a whole box of cereal and hope for the best? I can't remember but it's probably the same reason that Jane only has socks and a diaper on.
Life with Jane is wonderful as usual. She likes to give high fives, and "pounds" (you know, when two people tap their fists together). If she gives mommy a pound she walks with her arm outstretched, hand in a fist around the house until she finds daddy to give him a pound. It's always bad when daddy is nowhere to be found. The other day I saw her looking at her baby doll's hands. One hard plastic hand is shaped into a fist, the other is an open hand. Jane took the cue and gave the baby a pound on one hand and a high five on the other.
I recently taught Jane to sign and say the word help. She quickly found out how useful that can be so I hear it about 30 times a day. Yesterday she came in and said "help". I asked her what she wanted help with and she had me follow her to her room, pointed up at the light (which was turned off) and said, "light." I think light is her first word that I haven't deliberately taught her. Hooray for Jane!
THIS JUST IN! As I was typing this blog post I began to realize it was a little too quiet in the house. Here's what I found.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't get enough!! The picture of her in the towel is so darling!! I love the curls and I know Skylar is jealous. :)
Yeah! You're back with pictures of Jane. She is so adorable. I love the story of her giving "pounds." And I love her red hair! She's at a fun stage where you really start learning what's on their mind. Sounds like she's a smart one- using "help" as needed. Love ya!
AWWW! So adorable! I love the curly hair. It sounds like she is at a really fun age right now. It's so fun to see all the new things Ty does everyday. Right now we're excited when he uses a new consonant! :)
I love your pictures and the "fun" the kids have.
Post a Comment