October 6, 2007

Our new home

Utah is home now. I have to keep reminding myself of that because I feel like I'm just visiting. It snowed this morning. It made me think, "What in the world are we doing here?" The past two weeks could possibly be the most exhausting two weeks of my life. With sicknesses, hours and hours of driving, a cleaning overhaul of our new place, packing and unpacking, and throwing Jane's birthday party I am tired! But I've barely begun to unpack so I better muster up some energy. I'll try to post some pictures of Jane's birthday party and our new life here in Utah when I get the chance.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys,
Welcome Back!

Shauna said...

if you need any help ella, please call!

JP Jespersen said...

Hello, I came upon your blog via Google. I am a Jespersen as well, and our Jespersen family is pretty big here in Utah. My great grandfather Soren Jespersen move to Salt Lake City in 1906. It's nice to hear of some more Jespersens in Utah. Any relation? Paul, Lilly, Roy, Soren, Brent, Mark, John-Paul ..
Just thought I would say Hi.
JP Jespersen
http://www.JPJespersen.com
http://www.JFAR.net

Tshepo said...

Glad you made it safe. I can't say that I'm jealous, although Utah would be closer to California than we are now. Things are great here. We missed having the Jespersens join us for brunch before Sunday morning conference session.