October 26, 2007

Hooray! We're moving!

I never thought I would be so excited to be moving for the fourth time this year. Let's just say our current place is not working out. I was so desperate to find a new place to rent. Everything we'd look at or hear about would be gone in a flash and there were always a million applicants. Finally when it came down to a duplex in Lehi I threw out all my dignity and BEGGED the landlord to rent to us. And it worked! Yippee! We get to move in next week. I think it helped that his mother's name is Ella and he used to live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I was so desperate to find a place to live that I didn't even bat an eye when this place didn't have a dishwasher. I am so excited to be moving to Lehi. One of my favorite things to do when moving to a new place is to find out how close all of my places are, and this particular place yielded the most exciting results to date. My natural foods store, Wal-Mart, Target and Sharon's house are all 5-7 minutes away. And according to mapquest our church building is 0.06 miles away. I AM SO EXCITED! And you should be too! This should mean that life will resume some sort of normalcy which will allow me to take pictures and to post them on this blog! Hooray for the Jespersen's and Hooray for a landlord who listened to my begging pleas!

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY! I'm happy for you! Now you can actually stay at your house during the day. Imagine that! Tyler and I will definitely come visit...whenever he decides it's time to get here!