August 21, 2007

My First Blog


For quite some time, bloggers, in my mind, were emotionally disturbed individuals desperately seeking love and acceptance in a faceless cyberworld. Perhaps I was wrong. I hope I was wrong. I hope that is not who I've become.

This is a pretty big step in my life. In the words of our dear President Bush: "Information is moving, you know, nightly news is one way of course, but its also news through the blogosphere and the internets." I am so excited to be a part of the internets so that we can share our lives with our friends and family.

3 comments:

MomandDad said...

Hi Matt and Ella and Jane, i am very excited about your new web page. I think it is great. I am working on a web page with the help of Jared. I love getting updated pictures of Jane and you and Matt too. Also updated info on what's going on in your life. Jane is just so cute. Wish I could see her more often.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Great idea. We should all do this so we can keep up on what's happening in the family.
Byron

K8 said...

I am proud of you for embarking on your new life as a blogger. You should contact President Bush and see if the two of you can make a blogosphere together.