


Jane manages to stay busy in Missouri. She enjoys taking a dip in the kiddie pool to cool off. She also likes to explore Grandma's kitchen cupboards. She never tires of pulling out every item on the shelf. But most of all Jane loves to eat. If you look closely in this picture you can see the remains of green beans, blueberries, pears, avocado and oatmeal. I must say, I feel like the majority of my day goes to making sure the Little Gal gets fed. They say that babies will instinctively stop eating when they're full. I'm beginning to wonder. (correction: Matt informed me that the Little Gal should be capitalized as it's her title).
2 comments:
Ella I love your baby! She could not be any cuter. Will Jane make fun of my baby if he is ugly?
AHHH! She is sooo adorable! I'm so excited to have a baby!!! And I'm pretty sure Jane won't make fun of your baby Kate. He won't be ugly!! You and Kyle are the parents! That's not possible. I love you girls!!!
Post a Comment