![]() |
| Hank is in that fun stage of learning what it means to smile for a camera. Here's what we get now. |
Hank is so patient when we can't understand him. He just keeps saying it over and over until we get it. He never gets frustrated or embarrassed. I'm always guessing the most ridiculous things, "The mountain is really high?" Turned out it was "Chris and Martin" from Wild Kratts. Or when we kept guessing, "You want a computer?" "You need a computer?" "You lost a computer?" "Oh, you want to be Darth Vader!"
Jack played Super Smash Bros at his cousin's house. He loved it. So at our house he found some old video controllers and ran around pretending to play Smash Bros.
Hank was playing with an Iron-man arm blaster thing and when he pushed the button it said, "I am Iron-Man!" Hank looked up startled, "What? I'm not Iron Man! I need to get Iron Man costume!"
Pete's favorite food right now is scrambled eggs with salsa and cheese.
Jane has really been into reading this week. We don't have too many chapter books and really need to get to the library. But she finished a Ramona Quimby book and then I found an old Judy Moody book and gave it to her one night when it was already late. The next day I noticed she was on page 102! I asked her about it and she said, "I know! I stayed up until 11:00!"
Jack's old primary teacher told me today how much she missed having Jack in class. I asked, rather incredulously, "Oh, is he good in class?" She told me he was the best in class. I could hardly believe it! He really is a great kid.
Well, that's that! I didn't take a single picture this week so I lazily made all the kids come over to me as I wrote this blog and took selfies with all of them. :)
![]() |
| Jane can do this pretend-angry crazy face and make her head REALLY red but we were both majorly bummed it didn't look red in the pic. |
![]() |




1 comment:
Just keep posting. Love your posts.
Post a Comment